Ventilated facade benefits
Ventilated facade is a constructive solution for the envelope of the building with an open air chamber that allows internal air circulation. Known as “chimney effect”, the result is an increase of acoustic and thermal insulation in the interior of the building.
- The choice of the constructive solution of ventilated facade optimizes and reduce energy consumption by eliminating most thermal bridges, reaching, in specific situations, energy savings over 30%.
- Extruded panels offer a high mechanical resistance due to their thickness and honeycomb structure as well as the lack of any mechanization, incisions or any other manipulations. No contribution of fire is one important feature.
- Due the organic origin of clay, our products have a low environmental impact throughout their hole cycle of life. From manufacturing to final installation no toxic waste or products results to be.
- Normal use and regular maintenance of panels increases durability of the building since our system avoid humidity condensations in the interior extending the life of the building.
- Absence of acoustic bridges results in a reduction of interiors noise transmission improving the insulation. Moreover, the higher absorption generated by the air chamber helps reducing the time of reverberation and improving acoustic conditions.